Terminal Extraportuario Valparaíso S.A., TEXVAL, is a company related to Maritima Valparaíso S.A. Group. It Operates a Bonded Yard, located at 18 km from Valparaiso Port, in the Placilla Industrial Zone.
TEXVAL is a customer oriented organization, offering tailored integral solutions in the Valparaiso Port area.
TEXVAL foundes it performance in a highly qualified staff, modern facilities and strategic location.
Concerning its location, the main distances are the following:
- 18KM. Distance between TEXVAL and Port of Valparaísothrough Santos Ossa.
- 24KM. Distance between TEXVAL and Port of Valparaísothrough new Southern Access.
- 98KM. Distance between TEXVAL and Santiago de Chile.
To be an important partner in the customer’s logistics, TEXVAL has been investing in a first level facility, able to add value to the supply chain. The bonded yard facility main characteristics are the following:
- A forklift truck fleet, utilized for general cargoes handling.
- A Laden containers reachstaker truck fleet.
- A main Warehouse: 3.000 m2 (approximately 32.300 ft2), able to operate with import and export cargoes.
- A storage area for dry and reefers containers.
- A storage area for IMO cargo.
- An electrical forklift fleet, specialized for the fresh fruit handling.
- An information system, capable for an on-line cargoes control.
- Several Power Packs, able to supply with energy the reefers containers.
TEXVAL understands the complexity of the supply chain. The following are TEXVAL´s services breakdown:
Import cargo services:
- Cargo inspection.
- Cargo Receipt
- Customs Inspections.
- IMO cargoes storage.
- Laden containers storage.
- Outdoor cargoes storage.
- Packing cargoes.
- Storage and supply energy of reefers containers cargoes.
- Stripping laden containers.
- Warehouse cargoes storage.
Export cargo services:
- Cargo Receipt.
- Cargo storage.
- Cargo stuffing and lashing on containers.
- Containers storage.
- Stuffing report and packing list.
- Supply energy for refrigerators cargo on reefer containers.
Texval S.A. Valparaíso - Chile
2009. Todos los derechos reservados